Corsair Community

JOTD - What is the name of the Corsair Fan Club?

solarity

Is this going to be a daily feature now?

I was thinking of putting Zotty and your names above the some of the characters. Maybe include inheritance or c-attack. :)

Though I don't think so, there are only so many jokes with iCUE, these are Dad jokes or border line worst. Maybe I should stop while I am ahead? Who knows someone might start flaming Corsair for not being invited to this club?

And now I pay the price for not playing the game. Alright, the sunglasses and thick watch guy with the overly serious demeanor is probably the closest fit. Since I picked him, I am sure he is the most contemptible character in this composition.

I don't get it.

iCUE & iCULT (play on words)

Sometimes companies like Corsair do have a small Cult/fan boy following. When iCue was released for beta, Corsair partnered with Farcry5 for control of lighting in game. The lighting effects react to different situations. The Farcry5 takes place in Montana (USA) where a cult starts taking over a small town and surrounding areas. I was trying to imply in later posts that the mentioned people where leaders of the cult. Also, due to my lower post count, I am merely just a Kenny McCormick cult member that you killed 40 times already in your journey through out the FarCry5 world.

It is an awesome game, you should try it out. I have been enjoy playing CO-OP w/ my old man across the country. He thinks the developers are trying to indoctrinate us lol. Oddly enough I was listening to NPR and the guy who composed the music for the game said they wanted to make it seems plausible/possible that good people could join.

On a different note, every time I see the main Joseph Seed, I think of David Koresh. I think that was 6th grade when that all went down and Waco was about 2-3 hours from where I was raised.

If this was sarcasm, the jokes on me ><

And now I pay the price for not playing the game. Alright, the sunglasses and thick watch guy with the overly serious demeanor is probably the closest fit. Since I picked him, I am sure he is the most contemptible character in this composition.

He is. He's the leader of the evil cult.

c-attack ... I will never look at you the same way again. :laughing: