Corsair Community

570X with ML120s Questions

JM1

I have a 570X and I'd like to switch the included SP120s for ML120s. Does the fan hub that comes with the case play nice with ML120s? Would I be able to connect the cable for the front Corsair logo and PSU shroud to the same hub that is running ML120s? Last, I saw someone say the ML120 was easier to install because the plastic surrounds demand slightly less space, anyone have an opinion on this?

Thanks!

• Corsair Employees

I'm assuming you have the 570X Mirror Black Edition.

You'll need two RGB fan HUBS since each HUB can only take in one set of RGB fan hubs at a time. If you buy a 3 pack of ML RGBs then it should come with a Lighting Node Pro and an RGB Fan HUB.

You'll have two RGB Fan HUBs, one from the case and one from the ML pack. You'll have to use both: one for the ML RGB fans and the other for your shroud and front logo RGB. The Lighting Node Pro has two LED channels and should be able to take in both RGB fan HUBs to give you control through iCUE / Corsair Link.

Hope this helps!

I'm assuming you have the 570X Mirror Black Edition.

You'll need two RGB fan HUBS since each HUB can only take in one set of RGB fan hubs at a time. If you buy a 3 pack of ML RGBs then it should come with a Lighting Node Pro and an RGB Fan HUB.

You'll have two RGB Fan HUBs, one from the case and one from the ML pack. You'll have to use both: one for the ML RGB fans and the other for your shroud and front logo RGB. The Lighting Node Pro has two LED channels and should be able to take in both RGB fan HUBs to give you control through iCUE / Corsair Link.

Hope this helps!

Yes, Mirror Black Edition, apologies for not specifying. Thanks for the explanation, that was exactly what I was wondering, much appreciated :):