Corsair Community

Corsair Case Acc HD RGB Fan LED Hub only 1 out of 6 works

zniffen

corsair commander pro + Corsair Case Acc HD RGB Fan LED Hub im using this with a setup of 4 ML 140 RGB fans and 1 ML 120 RGB fan.

problem 1: the Corsair Case Acc HD RGB Fan LED Hub only has 1 slot that lights up the fans and ive tested working fans on each slot. so only one works so far what could the solution be.

problem 2: 3 ML 140 fans dont seem to work properly as in 2 does not light up and one only have 2 working leds only showing the light green. ill make new threads when problem 1 is solved

Update 3 LED fans works. The ML120 RGB fan works without flaws and one of the ML 140 RGB fans work so now it seems fishy to me.. one ML140 does not light up and another ML 140 has only 2 LEDs working only green it seems and a third one only has 3 LEDs work Edited by zniffen

all fans are functioning as in spinning but the LEDs wont light up thats the only problem showing up at the moment and the link configuration screen needs to be specified as in where i can find it.

if i max out the 5v and 12 v on the commander pro does that mean its not getting enough power?

What do you mean "Max Out"? The CoPro shows the voltage on the different rails ... this should be relatively constant and isn't indicative of the amperage (current) that you are getting. And you should be seeing values for the 3.3V rail as well ... are you not?

Take a look at my videos ... applying a fan curve is a bit different in iCue ... you have the select the desired curve (say, performance) on the left and then apply it to the fan on the right.

That said, I'd stay away from the built-in profiles. They are tied to CPU temp and with that Commander Pro, you can base your fan curves on your internal case temperature, which is likely a much better control variable.

i found out that part at least but still some LEDs wont work so im gonna send it back to seller and receive new ones i think since on fan is in ****myself state with the LEDs since i try to connect it to any LED port and it lights green at two LEDs while one has one nonfunctioning led while another does not react at all. so im gonna check out this videos and after that if theres no solution ill RMA these ones