Corsair Community

M65 pro forward backward with iCue

Exidrial

So ever since I installed Icue the forward/backward buttons on my M65 Pro stopped working. I cant go forward and backward on pages anymore and just to make sure I fired up WoW wihch has one of the buttons configured as the autorun button and that doesnt work anymore. Trying to change they keybind ingame doesn't register the buttons as well...

So I repaired the software but the forward/backward buttons still didn't work. I then created an action key press "a" and bound it to backward, which works. Tried the same with forward and it works as well. Now the funny thing is that if I have the forward button selected in the software (so basically bound "a" to forward) the backward button works.

Well I'm using MSI Afterburner for GPU OCing (not running) and NZXT Cam for fan control (because I'm using their Grid+ V2 fan controller). None of the programs cause the issue though as it still persists after closing them.

So I repaired the software but the forward/backward buttons still didn't work. I then created an action key press "a" and bound it to backward, which works. Tried the same with forward and it works as well. Now the funny thing is that if I have the forward button selected in the software (so basically bound "a" to forward) the backward button works.

Well I'm using MSI Afterburner for GPU OCing (not running) and NZXT Cam for fan control (because I'm using their Grid+ V2 fan controller). None of the programs cause the issue though as it still persists after closing them.

Odd, odd. Uh you've tried a reboot, yea? I'm guessing binding an action with backward/forward to the respective buttons works.

OK. I have had some weird experiences specifically with the iCUE + MSI combo. It had only affected bound G keys and the Sniper button but has extended to the side buttons on the M65 Pro as well. It is erratic and no one else seems to be having the same difficulties. However, if it is still happening with MSI Afterburner full exited, then that eliminates any connection I was hoping to establish.

So my LL140 2pack with the controller and stuff arrived today, installed it and boom, the actions work again.

I highly doubt that corsair is pulling some kind of "Yeah get our fans or our mouse won't work properly" stuff so I am guessing either the problem fixed itself or detecting the lighting node pro redetected the mouse or something.

I dunno, it's working now is what I'm trying to say.

Edit: Ok I got the issue where the LL fans are blinking, it was working fine yesterday.

I found a fix for it though in this thread:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173215

This is the fix:

- Close iCue

- type Services in the search bar, press Enter.

- Search for CorsairService, right click it, choose Properties

- Press Stop, and in the Startup type drop-down menu, choose Manual

- Click Apply

- Reopen iCue

Thank you Jimmy Rappit.

To Corsair: Please fix your software. iCue looks much better and seems to perform better than Link and CUE, all you need to do now is to make it work properly.