Corsair Community

Some LEDs not working

alansete

My new case (corsair 460x) and fans (LL120 3x) arrived, I tried to install them all. I used the hub included in the case in combination with the node from the LL120 package. I connected it to a USB Header and turned my pc on, only 3 (all the LL120) out of 6 fans have their LEDs on. The Case Fans are working but their leds are off. DO you have any ideas on why is this happening?

Some facts:

- LL120 Fans are connected to slots 4-5-6 of the hub. The case fans are in 1-2-3 slots.

- Motherboard: Asus B350 - F (strix)

- Processor: AMD Ryzen 1700

-I had iCUE already installed because of my RGB keyboard, and I installed link too. When I open CUE it shows the Node Pro, and I try to change the fan colors with no success.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

hi buddy..

Do you have the SP RGB Fans still in there?.. if so I take it you also have the LL fans on the same RGB Fan LED Hub?.. if so.. that is your problem..

more info below...

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Thanks for the reply, one more question so yesterday I set my LL120s to have a gradient pattern, and every time I turn on/off my PC it goes back to rainbow, and I try to change it back via software but fans just won't take orders. Every other hardware works fine (Headset base, mousepad and keyboard), just not the fans. Also it has this kind of "blink", if I close CUE the blink stops but it keeps showing rainbow pattern.