Corsair Community

A8N SLI deluxe and corsair twinx1024 3200XL

destroyfab

hi all. i have this mobo since few day and i can't try this because it doesn't work :[pouts: the mobo voice say (memory test failed) . I'v test the memory on other pc and it work. i have test with other memory (twinx1024 XMS) and i have the same pb. i don't kno what to do!! is it possible the PB com from the mobo ?

• Corsair Employee

If you have the same problem with other memory I dont understand why you think its the memory!

I would try and clear the bios with the CLRTC jumper and see if it will post with just one module installed. If not I would test the modules in another system to be sure, but it sounds like there is some other problem with your MB and or CPU.

French Translation:

Si vous avez le même problème avec l'autre mémoire je ne comprenez pas pourquoi vous pensez son la mémoire! J'essayerais et dégagerais le bios avec le pullover de CLRTC et verrais s'il signalera avec juste un module installé. Si pas j'examinerais les modules dans un autre système pour être sûr, mais lui ressemble à de là est un autre problème avec votre mb et ou unité centrale de traitement.

Archived