Corsair Community

Using full RGB (Rainbow Light)

Michaeldiiaz

Hi Folks ,

I'm just explaining my question right away.

I work as a Call Center Agent and i do have my own WorkBench but as you can probably imagine those Keyboards are Hell and i can't work properly on those keyboards.So my question is since this is a work related PC so i can't install any software because it's blocked by the Sys admin. I just want to know if i can have rainbow color leds on the k55 without the CUE software. Is there anything i can do if it work right of the box question solved if not can i install the cue on a USB stick an put it on the work related computer ?

Thanks for any advice .

Cheers

• Corsair Employees
Hi Folks ,

I'm just explaining my question right away.

I work as a Call Center Agent and i do have my own WorkBench but as you can probably imagine those Keyboards are Hell and i can't work properly on those keyboards.So my question is since this is a work related PC so i can't install any software because it's blocked by the Sys admin. I just want to know if i can have rainbow color leds on the k55 without the CUE software. Is there anything i can do if it work right of the box question solved if not can i install the cue on a USB stick an put it on the work related computer ?

Thanks for any advice .

Cheers

Hi,

Yes the K55 will have RGB lighting without CUE installed. It was originally designed to run without it and has some shortcuts on the keyboard to change lighting. Hope this helped!