Corsair Community

New Forum within Cue? Latest Patch/Update Notes - Known Issues

Petro

Could you please create a new Forum Thread within the Cue Forum where we can easily find information about,

- Information about new updates and/or Patches.

- A known issues list that you are aware of and/or are working on.

Latest patch update I could find by Corsair registered user is 2.23, and that's by doing a search through the forum.

I downloaded version 2.24.50 of Cue 2 today. (I have stopped participating in your community (except for this post I guess) and dispatched all my Cue peripherals to my second and third priority (kids) computers since the disaster of your Cue 1 to Cue 2 migration. I see that you're starting to introduce something called ICUE when Cue2 is still in Beta destructo mode imo). I just want to be able to check back here (or somewhere) periodically to see where I should be, if the new update is safe to download, and see if there are any issues with a normally functioning keyboard and mouse. If you can ever get your stuff back to the quality of CUE1 and I have some way to find out about it, it would be nice.

You are posting in the sub-forum where people post and discuss any issues they have with CUE 2. The release notes are at the top. 2.24.50 is the current version of CUE. I would suggest you pass on iCUE for now while it’s being developed. BETA software is not a good fit for all people.

Are you having a problem with v2.24?

Edit: I see the problem. Someone has taken the sticky down from page 1. I am sure someone from Corsair can tack the release notes back onto the sticky section where it belongs.

Edited by c-attack