Corsair Community

Questions about H60

DivineLight

I recently bought me a H60 2018. I needed cooling for my SFF HTPC build with bad airflow conditions and my H150 also performs silent.

I'm preparing a push/pull configuration, using the spare ML120 fans from the H150, because they were replaced by RGB models. There are only four long screws in the package, how do I get these screws?

Also, does it feature RGB? It says no, but even my old H100 had RGB for temperatures or custom static color.

Should I use the pre-applied thermal paste or put liquid metal on it like in my primary build, any experience? It runs close to 100° under load with the stock Ryzen 1700 cooler, only one exhaust fan.

I recently bought me a H60 2018. I needed cooling for my SFF HTPC build with bad airflow conditions and my H150 also performs silent.

I'm preparing a push/pull configuration, using the spare ML120 fans from the H150, because they were replaced by RGB models. There are only four long screws in the package, how do I get these screws?

Also, does it feature RGB? It says no, but even my old H100 had RGB for temperatures or custom static color.

Should I use the pre-applied thermal paste or put liquid metal on it like in my primary build, any experience? It runs close to 100° under load with the stock Ryzen 1700 cooler, only one exhaust fan.

Screws: You can go to a Home Depot/Lowes/Hardware Store and you should be able to find screws with the same thread and length. Don't get anything longer or shorter, make sure it matches. Otherwise I am guessing you can get them from Corsair directly.

RGB: Doesn't look like it

Thermal Paste/Liquid Metal: You can use what ever is already applied to it or use a different thermal paste. I would not recommend liquid metal. While Liquid Metal is more thermally conductive and is used as a replacement for TIM between the IHS and the Die on newer Intel CPUs, most people suggest using thermal paste/compound as it is lower conductivity. I can see people putting to much and having it ooze out the edges and shorting something out. As this is an AMD, you shouldn't use it and you should not try to de-lid it.

That is really hot, concerningly so, if it is 100° C, though very good if it is in F.