Corsair Community

570x few questions.

Mr_Rata

Hi!. I have planned buy corsair 570x.and and I've some questions. I've old h110 and i wonder if for now can fit on top, otherwise I'm thinking about replace it,because it have at least 5 years.

If want to mount radiator on top, then must look for 240mm radiator?may will be release soon corsair h115i,but 240mm version?

To get all fans with RGB, apart of default RGB fans, witch additional fans should buy? SP120, HD120.. ML120?..LL120.. but if i can fit old h110 on top may a couple of 140..?

And last one..wanna buy too commander pro..how must mount into the case? thx!!

Edited by Mr_Rata

• Corsair Employees

Hello Mr_Rata,

The top can be a tight fit even for some 240mm radiators due to motherboard clearance. Some VRM heatsinks and DIMM placement can cause fitment issues with 280mm radiators. It's possible that you may be able to fit it up top, but with most motherboards it's unlikely. We wouldn't be able to discuss unreleased/unannounced products, I'm sorry.

The included fans are the SP120 RGB fans, so if you just want to add to it the SP120 RGB fans would be your best bet. If you wanted to mount your H110 in the front, you could get a double pack of HD or ML140 fans

I would highly suggest reading through the thread linked below. It's a wealth of information regarding our RGB ecosystem.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

The Commander Pro comes with double sided tape that will allow you to mount it on the back of the case wherever you want.