Corsair Community

The D revision of Vengeance LPX RAM and Ryzen 2000 compatibility?

LokeshC2

Hi, I live in India, and I am currently building my first pc build, so I am a bit new at it, so please help me out.

So, I am using a R5 2400G in the build, and I intended to but 8 Gigs of Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz ram. The only such RAM that is available and affordable is CMK8GX4M1D3000C16. From what I know, the D stands for revision, but I am not very clear on what that means. I looked in the AMD qvl list, as well as the Mobo qvl list, and the only compatible ram mentioned was 'A' and 'B' revision, and a few 'C' revision. For example, CMK8GX4M1B3000C15 (which is completely compatibile, however, I couldn't find it anywhere on the market. It's available on Newegg, but the import duty and shipping makes it terribly out of budget.) So, please help me with this issue, since I can't really afford to buy incompatible products, and I don't want to mess up my first build, that would be very discouraging.

Edit: Also, I looked all over the Corsair Website, but couldn't find a single mention of this ram, or any ram for the 'D' revision at all.

Edited by LokeshC2