Corsair Community

fans ML140 and ML120

babotrd

Hi I'm new here and I need some advice, I want buy 2 fans ML140 and 1 fan ML120, I have a commander pro and I want to know if the fans are compatibles although one is ML140 and the other is ML120. I have right now 3 fans ML120 and 3 fans SP120 but the SP rgb doesnt work with the ML, sorry for my bad english

Do you mean the ML-RGB? As far as fan control, size (120 vs 140mm), and motor type (4 pin PWM or 3 pin DC), it does not matter. However, for different fan types (ML-RGB vs HD vs LL vs SP), you need a separate lighting hub for each type. You do not need separate lighting hubs for different sizes and you can run up to 6 ML-RGB of any size on one lighting hub and one Commander Pro. Edited by c-attack

Do you mean the ML-RGB? As far as fan control, size (120 vs 140mm) and motor type (4 pin PWM or 3 pin DC) does not matter. However, for different fan types (ML-RGB vs HD vs LL vs SP), you need a separate lighting hub for each type. You do not need separate lighting hubs for different sizes and you can run up to 6 ML-RGB of any size on one lighting hub and one Commander Pro.

yeap ML rgb, thanks for the answer men, appreciated