Corsair Community

Dark Core issues when not using '2.4ghz'

nl3gt

I'm trying to get use my Dark core mouse with my laptop with the same profile I use on my desktop.

When I'm on my desktop, I have the 2.4ghz dongle connected and icue works fine. I get the profile set with the bindings I want and everything is good. I move to the laptop and icue doesn't see the mouse when it's connected to the laptop over bluetooth.

I tried plugging in the mouse to the laptop with a micro usb cable and have no idea how to even get it to work in wired mode. If I turn the switch to 2.4ghz or disable my laptops bluetooth, the mouse won't work at all when plugged in. WIndows doesn't recognize a device is added.

How can I either use wired mode to work and get icue to see the mouse or to save the profile to the mouse from my desktop?

I've plugged it in while set to 2.4ghz and Bluetooth and there's nothing different. In both modes the mouse is not recognized as a USB device. It does charge though so at least there's that.

When you plug in the mouse to the laptop is the switch underneath still set as bluetooth?

I've tried On+2.4ghz, On+Bluetooth, Off+2.4ghz, Off+Bluetooth and in no configuration does windows recognize a usb device has been plugged in. It will happily charge the mouse but no data is transferred and it doesn't appear that a device was actually plugged in.

I've tried this on 2 laptops now. Am I missing something?

• Corsair Employees
I've tried On+2.4ghz, On+Bluetooth, Off+2.4ghz, Off+Bluetooth and in no configuration does windows recognize a usb device has been plugged in. It will happily charge the mouse but no data is transferred and it doesn't appear that a device was actually plugged in.

I've tried this on 2 laptops now. Am I missing something?

Weird, that shouldn't be the case. At this point I'd recommend contacting our Technical support team by going to the support website and creating a ticket regarding this issue.

I'm trying to get use my Dark core mouse with my laptop with the same profile I use on my desktop.

When I'm on my desktop, I have the 2.4ghz dongle connected and icue works fine. I get the profile set with the bindings I want and everything is good. I move to the laptop and icue doesn't see the mouse when it's connected to the laptop over bluetooth.

I tried plugging in the mouse to the laptop with a micro usb cable and have no idea how to even get it to work in wired mode. If I turn the switch to 2.4ghz or disable my laptops bluetooth, the mouse won't work at all when plugged in. WIndows doesn't recognize a device is added.

How can I either use wired mode to work and get icue to see the mouse or to save the profile to the mouse from my desktop?

You need to save the setting to the mouse's hardware memory, then make sure the mouse is using the correct saved profile. It should then work as desired. (I do this myself, so I know it works)