Corsair Community

Commander pro + H150i Pro

crack_monkey

Hello guys,

could it be that, since the last FW update for Commander pro, iCUE cant safe the FAN and pump profiles for the H150i Pro?.

In my Setup it is direct connected to the commander pro. Should i connect the H150i pro alone to the MB?

Has somebody else that Problem?

If the H150i is recognized in iCUE/Link, then there is no reason to move the usb connection. When you say “can’t save”, do you mean you can’t enter values, add new profiles, etc.? Or that when you wake/reboot the prior settings are gone and it has reset to Quiet/default? If the later, there are several threads going and this is a known issue in this iCUE version.

Try creating a custom curve using the shape tools in the upper right hand corner of the graph (try the first one). You don't have to keep those exact points, but change them by entering new values in the box on the left rather than dragging the points. It's possible even, landmark values work better (700, 850, 1000, etc). I had this happen twice in the first 24 hours after installing 3.2.87, but after the above it has never happened again. I am not sure the source is pinned down and this fix has not worked for everyone.