Corsair Community

H100i v2 displays as 0 RPM in Corsair Link

llngoc

Hi,

Did anyone see that the Fan RPM is displayed as 0 RPM in Corsair Link when you are in Performance Profile? In Quiet and Balanced mode, it seems to be displaying the correct RPM but only in Performance profile which I noticed this discrepancy. I can see that the radiator fans are spinning though.

I have an ASUS Z370 Prime MB and the AIO is plugged into the CPU fan header with SmartFan disabled in BIOS.

TIA for any help.

Louis

I am using the latest version and I do have Asus's AI Suite running too.

Interestingly that only the Performance Profile is affected and not the other two profiles.

Which Link version?

Usually this is a sensor error or polling conflict. What happens when you reboot? Are you running any other software that tries to access the same information? (HWMonitor, AIDA, etc.)

• Corsair Employees

Hello llngoc,

I'd suggest double checking whatever port the cooler is connected to in the BIOS. It's best to have the fan control turned off on this port.

If this doesn't help, please contact our support team through a ticket at support.corsair.com.

I am using the latest version and I do have Asus's AI Suite running too.

Interestingly that only the Performance Profile is affected and not the other two profiles.

This is an unusual glitch for Link. This is a more common reported issue in iCUE. Since the fan is still turning, it appears to a software issue rather than hardware.

Can you click in the task bar drop down and set AI Suite not to run on start up, then reboot? It would be unusual for AI suite to affect the radiator fan reading off the cooler’s controller, but it does seem the only thread to pull on right now.