Corsair Community

Corsair Air 240 Gpu height specs

Jaron780

Hello, I currently have a Gigabyte gtx 1070 mini, according to pc part picker (and my own measurements) the card is 131.42mm tall (measured from the pins on the bottom to the top of the shroud) Pc part picker says the max that the Corsair Air 240 case supports is 130mm. My gpu the pci-e power plug is also reccessed about 10mm or so from the top of the shroud. so it seems to be just a 1mm difference

example of what i mean https://gyazo.com/e8a04452a9079c7207cf601906668e8a

So my question is what is the true height from the slot of the motherboard to the glass itself? Will it be possible for my Gpu to fit in the Corsair air 240 case even if its a bit snug? I really want this case badly and want to upgrade to water cooling with a h105 as well but i cant if this case doesnt support my gpu because i cant afford to upgrade with the current gpu prices

• Corsair Employees
Hello, I currently have a Gigabyte gtx 1070 mini, according to pc part picker (and my own measurements) the card is 131.42mm tall (measured from the pins on the bottom to the top of the shroud) Pc part picker says the max that the Corsair Air 240 case supports is 130mm. My gpu the pci-e power plug is also reccessed about 10mm or so from the top of the shroud. so it seems to be just a 1mm difference

example of what i mean https://gyazo.com/e8a04452a9079c7207cf601906668e8a

So my question is what is the true height from the slot of the motherboard to the glass itself? Will it be possible for my Gpu to fit in the Corsair air 240 case even if its a bit snug? I really want this case badly and want to upgrade to water cooling with a h105 as well but i cant if this case doesnt support my gpu because i cant afford to upgrade with the current gpu prices

It may just barely touching the side panel but you should be fine.