Corsair Community

Just got the Dark Core

Is there any way to revert the extra keys like Profile switch, sniper mode, and dpi keys on the mouse to just regular inputs. Like sniper thumb button is key 7 on the mouse Can I turn that to just a button to map whatever I want to in a game.

for instance i am playing For Honor and I want that thumb middle button to be used for Guardbreak, I try to map the control to that key but nothing comes up as if the key does not exist. same for the DPI buttons and the profile switch buttons. I really have no use for those as I have a set dpi I use. I just want to use the extra keys for mapping in other games like rainbow 6 using one for push to talk and or use abilities.

any help is appreciated, thx

• Corsair Employee

Hello Mandaloreagent,

This is possible through the software. You can create an action, assign it to the key you want to change and instead of "macro" you can choose another options like remap key function to change it to whatever would be most useful for you.

Some games may not like the remap key function and creating a macro that you manually hit the key on the keyboard as save that as the macro may work instead.

Pick an unused keyboard key (letter or symbol) that you do not use in game. Assign that to the action you want in-game. Then in CUE use the Remap function to change the sniper button or whatever else to that symbol or letter key you assigned in game. For example, if C=Block in game, remap the Sniper button as "C" in the CUE software. I do this for most games, particularly with the sniper button.

Archived