Corsair Community

Corsair Hydro Series H115i Fan freaking out

killuminati

hello i have the Corsair Hydro Series H115i

and ever since i got it when i set it on quit mode and i do any load on the pc even moving the moouse the fans freak out (jump to max RPM then lower back quick)

idk whats causingthis im forced to use performance mode :( and its loud

i found old threads here but i tried everything they said to try and no results for me :confused:

• Corsair Employees
While the RPM's are freaking out are you pushing the computer at all? Like playing games or anything? Have you also tried to remove or set up any other custom profiles to see if the fans will continue to react the same way?

While the RPM's are freaking out are you pushing the computer at all? Like playing games or anything? Have you also tried to remove or set up any other custom profiles to see if the fans will continue to react the same way?

I don't have to be doing a heavy load to cause the issue to occur

also I did some editing on balanced profile and the issue happen when it gets warmer than room temperature which is also not that high of a load

here's a video for the issue, I was playing a youtube video while this happened

[ame]

[/ame]

if you need any extra info just let me know i will reply asap:cool:

thanks

Edited by killuminati

What did you set as the control variable for the fans? It should default to "H115i Temp" which is coolant temperature. Using anything else tends to cause unpredictable fan speed changes. The curves in Link are designed for the typical 20-40C coolant temp range. Not exactly appropriate for CPU temp.

What is the H115i in Link when this is happening?

What did you set as the control variable for the fans? It should default to "H115i Temp" which is coolant temperature. Using anything else tends to cause unpredictable fan speed changes. The curves in Link are designed for the typical 20-40C coolant temp range. Not exactly appropriate for CPU temp.

What is the H115i in Link when this is happening?

Fan group is set to H115i Temp

that solved my problem since i changed it like 2 years ago

but my problem now is when the A/C is turned off in the room,

and my pc is never turned off if I put some lite load on it tends to do that fan thing.

scenario:i turn off my A/C then head to work and put some compressing or rendering files to get most of my pc to gain time also i RDP on it to perform more stuff,

so when i get home 9 hours after , the room is kinda hot (thats normal ) and the fans been freaking out since i dont know when

hope you got what I'm trying to explain

and sorry I didn't understand your last question can you be more specific

Edited by killuminati