Corsair Community

void usb headset cutting out alot and then disconnecting

Optimalman

when it first started i brought up the corsair software and updated the drivers, restarted my pc and seemed fine until a couple hours latter started doing it again unplugged my headset tried another usb port didt help. so i reset my whole pc( i was wanting to do this anyways) and it was fine for a bit until i started gaming again same thing happend. so today i put it into yet another usb port in the back helped for a bit but started again so i reinstalled realtek drivers didt help, and now im here. i will have to use my 2 year warranty from best buy and return them saturday but i would really like to not wast a whole day and possible be out of headphone for 2 days waiting for new ones. if there is anything i missed or any idea on how to fix this i would be grateful Edited by Optimalman

• 3 weeks later...
I just recently have begun experiencing the exact same issue, and am very frustrated. I have updated all of my drivers, Windows, and CUE, to no avail. None of my other USB devices are experiencing this issue, including my Corsair K70 keyboard. Any advice would be much appreciated.