Corsair Community

Can't request RMA or support because not even the registration is working.

First of all I am positively fuming right now and not only because my Corsair VOID PRO RGB WIRELESS Gaming Headset is giving me squeaking noices all the time (after I used it for no more than 5 months and 15 days!) , I can't even register to request support. Instead it tells me that there was an error and I am supposed to use the error code "b0416bab-0f4e-46e6-a6cf-63818b5ebd0d"

and request support.

In lack of other options I am writing you guys here now and hope that I will get an answer ASAP.

Thank you for your attention.

• Corsair Employee
First of all I am positively fuming right now and not only because my Corsair VOID PRO RGB WIRELESS Gaming Headset is giving me squeaking noices all the time (after I used it for no more than 5 months and 15 days!) , I can't even register to request support. Instead it tells me that there was an error and I am supposed to use the error code "b0416bab-0f4e-46e6-a6cf-63818b5ebd0d"

and request support.

In lack of other options I am writing you guys here now and hope that I will get an answer ASAP.

Thank you for your attention.

Try re-flash the firmware on the headset or re-pair the dongle with the headset through the reset button on the dongle.

As for your support issue, you will need to contact our support team to resolve the issue.

Archived