Corsair Community

Controler from HD120 RGB will work for LL120?

shakers

Hello,

I just bought 2x LL120 RGB FANS, but dont have controler... And the question is - the controler from HD120 RGB will work corectly with LL120? If yes i will order and problem solved.. But im not sure that why im asking :)

There are two controllers in that picture. The larger rectangle in the center is the lighting hub. This will work for LL or HD, but not both at the same time. The small hand remote on the right is for the HD fans only. LL fans can only be controlled through the Link/iCUE software and you must have an interface device (LNP or C-PRO) to do that. HD or LL, if you don't utilize the software features, you are really missing out. On the LL, it is a requirement.

If you are referring to the push button controller, no, it won't work. For LL fans you'll need a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro to connect to the fan hub.

I dont need the push button, i Just want to control the colors from the software, So in that case hd120 controler Will be good for 2x ll120?

I believe all Lighting Node Pro's all come with LED strips at this point, but you can check it on our web-store.

If i buy lnp with the strips there will be enaugh slots to plug strips and 2x ll120 to the lighting node pro?

Yes, the LNP has 2 RGB channels. Each channel can handle up to 6 fans of one type (a lighting hub) or up to 4 RGB Strips. You would plug the lighting hub (with up to 6 fans) in one channel and the 4 RGB strips in the other.

The way to get the LNP without strips is to return your two LL120 fans and buy the 3 pack that includes the a LNP (no strips in that box).

Yes, the LNP has 2 RGB channels. Each channel can handle up to 6 fans of one type (a lighting hub) or up to 4 RGB Strips. You would plug the lighting hub (with up to 6 fans) in one channel and the 4 RGB strips in the other.

The way to get the LNP without strips is to return your two LL120 fans and buy the 3 pack that includes the a LNP (no strips in that box).

Thank you for beeing helpful, tommorow i Will buy the lighting node pro :)

Archived