Corsair Community

Is it possible to rotate the pump on the H60 (2018) AIO with an AM4 bracket?

Navic

I'm putting together a new build sometime in the future, and I need an AIO that is 120mm (The case is the Phanteks Evolv Shift) and since the motherboard will be rotated 90 degrees clockwise (the Rear I/O pointing up) the logo on the cooler will also be rotated and on it's side, which I personally don't like. Because of this, I was wondering if it'd be possible to mount the cooler rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise with an AMD or an AM4 bracket, because I am using my current processor in the build.

I appreciate any responses or questions you may have.

Edit: If also possible, rotating the logo instead of the entire cooler would be an option as well if possible.

i've tried once to rotate the entire cooler and it start being noisy, you will hear something like powering water into the cpu cooler head.

i only notice that its noisy. I didnt measure performance to compare.

• Corsair Employees
I don't believe that changing pump orientation will make a huge difference in terms of performance. But I don't think that you'll be able to rotate the pump upright. The AM4 bracket has to latch on to the pump in one position to hold it in place and they way it is installed in only one way, meaning the pump can only go one way as well.