Corsair Community

Scimitar Pro Remapping

Shain219

I just the Scimitar Pro and had the original Razer Naga Epic Chroma. I cannot do something that I absolutely want on the new mouse. I am trying to get mouse button 4 and 5 to remap to G1 and G2. I was able to do that this with Razer. It apparently doesn't look like you are able to do that. If there is no way to do that I am returning this mouse.

There is no way that you can remap button 4 which is Profile Switch and button 5 which is DPI Toggle. I want to make G1 button 4 and G2 button 5. I want to so this for leaning in PUBG and healing with heal bot in WOW. Heal bot requires you to use button 1-x which are mouse buttons only like on the scimitar Profile Switch and DPI Toggle. I need to be able to move those buttons to my thumb. I'll give this forum a couple days to respond then I'm taking it back.

Well I guess I'm going back to razer. I really wish this could happen though. I love corsair. Got K95 Platinum RGB speed, 6 LL120 fans, Commander Pro. Wish I could add a mouse to the mix. Edited by Shain219

• 2 months later...
  • Corsair Employees

I see you made a thread about it that Ektelion replied too. He has a good description on how to set a keystoke correctly and a nice screenshot.

I made a macro action for G2 to Q and G3 to be E for left / right look in PUBG but it doesn't work in the game. Figured I ask on this thread as its sort of related if it can be done and if so how?