Corsair Community

Corsair LL120 fans doesnt lighting up

Sonthai

Hello everyone

I bought a pack 3 LL120 fans. Its was fine on 1st day. 2nd day all fans still runing but rgb led havent worked. Now conrsair link doesnt show lighting node pro in. I tried to update LNP new firmware, its working but when i shut down my pc and turn it on. Rgb Led it doesnt work again. I dont know what wrong with this. Does someone else pls help me. Thanks so much

Hi Devibiker thanks for your replay

Fans still spin but led rgb doesnt work. The corsair link always run when start up with windows, but corsair link cant detect LNP. Sometime the led light still working, sometimes they dont.I dont know why

My system

Main msi z370 gamig pro carbon

Cpu core i7 8700

Ram gskill 2x8gb

Vga asus strix 1080ti

OK, if Link isn't detecting the Lighting Node Pro then that's the issue.

Can you post a screen shot of your Link configuration screen? I'm assuming that your H115i Pro is running with no issues, correct?

So let's see what we can do about that. First, make sure that you are connected to a USB header. If you are, then see if you can swap out the cable - you can use any standard mini USB to USB-A cable and plug it into a USB port on the back of your computer.

Also, take a look at USBDeView (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html) and see if that shows the Lighting Node Pro. You'll be looking for VID 1b1c and PID 0c0b.

Archived