Corsair Community

Void playback Visualizer / Strafe RGB

itsbaza

So before early access with Icue void playback visualizer seemed to work just fine on my strafe rgb keyboard, Void pro headset, Strafe RGB and also have ST100 RGB headset stand.

Tried to use Void playback visualizer for lighting and there is a bug when default audio device selected is set for my Void pro headset (keyboard lighting is just static, But when I change default audio in windows settings to the ST100 keyboard and Void Playback Visualizer works ??? its backwards for some odd reason.

Windows 10 64bit - latest Icue software did it in both versions I have downloaded and installed.

• 1 month later...
Not sure if it will mess up again but mine was doing the same so I went into iCUE settings and updated the firmware for the st100 and it made it switch back to the regular way its supposed to be maybe try that and see if it fixes for ya.

Not sure if it will mess up again but mine was doing the same so I went into iCUE settings and updated the firmware for the st100 and it made it switch back to the regular way its supposed to be maybe try that and see if it fixes for ya.

Thanks I will give the a try.