Corsair Community

iCUE crashing when clicking on dashboard.

Hookshot

I'm having an issue running the dashboard portion of iCUE with the latest update. Once I open up iCUE, if I click on dashboard the plus sign shows up next to the dashboard button but the entire program then hangs up and crashes. Once I restart iCUE it works fine again until I try to click on the dashboard again. Surprisingly CUE Space doesn't seem to be affected, I can run that fine, as well as see logging data for my corsair power supply and AIO. I tried reinstalling iCUE but that didn't seem to help.

This may be related to another program running on my machine but I'm not sure which. I've attached the latest set of log files that iCUE generated so hopefully that can shed some light.

4-18-18.zip

Only program I currently have that tracks system performance at all is iCUE right now. I uninstalled my mobo's system software, made sure things like Intel XTU aren't running or HWinfo64. I'm kinda out of options. Gonna try reinstalling but this time deleting my profiles and see if that isn't related, maybe a holdover from the previous iCUE version or something.

That ended up working. I'm guessing since I had my HDD/SDDs checked for monitoring in the previous version of iCUE which showed them and the current version does not, must have caused the program to crash. Luckily my main profile wasn't too elaborate so it shouldn't take too long to set back up.

Archived