Corsair Community

Discuss Link v4.9.7.35 here

Technobeard

Version 4.9.7.35 does not recognize my Corsair H115i and my HX850i. This might be a bug because after perusing the forum I am not the only one with this problem. I have also completely uninstalled CorsairLink. Downloaded it directly from Corsair, I did not do an upgrade. I reinstalled it and it still isn't seeing the H115i. I know when I re-installed my H115i back in December that version saw the cooler. I have downgraded back to each subsequent release to find out which one stopped seeing my cooler and I am still going. I am on 4.9.5.25 and it still doesn't see the cooler.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having problem with Corsair Link 4 version 4.9.7.35. I uninstalled and reinstalled it several times but every time I restart my PC and search for the problem in Windows (View Reliability History) here it comes again. I went on C:\Program Files (x86)\CorsairLink4 and doubled click on CorsairLink4.Service.exe and a window command line error came on. So I had some snap shots to help and provide you to check if any solution about this problem.

Thanks in advanced

Capture.PNG.2195f5941947cbed908674080a0a5f42.PNG

Capture3.thumb.PNG.4e2db7306bf1bd1f2831be9d3b4fadb4.PNG

Capture2.thumb.PNG.57277957c3f9fd0023d6d487da2ca57e.PNG

Hi. This version of Corsair Link is broken and doesn't show many things.

1. Temperature is wrong based on color temp. settings for H100i.

2. Doesn't show SSD/HDDs.

3. Changing in the action of profiles is slow. In the previous version, as soon as the profile is changed the action was instant but in this version action is delayed by 10-20 seconds.

Action means: The settings actually implemented physically on the device like h100i pump and fan speeds.

Hey,

i just wanted to say i understand why the HDD's arent being monitored currently but was wondering if while that issue is being fixed would you be able to implement the monitoring of SSD and m.2 drives only, or does CL software not recognise the difference between the 2? (This is just mostly because monitoring of M.2 will help me work out if i have a good enough cooling solution to stop it throttling)

And secondly i have a Corsair AX1200i Power Supply but recently it has disappeared from my LINK monitoring. Im not sure if its related to the latest update unfortunately.

Mechanical hard disks are no longer tracked by LINK, allowing them to enter sleep state.

Damn it! I use this extensively on system with multiple hard drives, ESPECIALLY my server, which runs 10 mechanical drives. And as a server, the drives should not sleep.

Wish you had changed this to an option rather than just remove it. This means I cannot update my server past its current version :(

Version 4.9.7.35

Windows 10 64Bit Version 1803 Build 17134.1

Summary - AMD Graphic Cards no longer show up in Link

Detailed description of the issue - Not much to add here. Just that my 2x AMD FirePro W5000 video cards no longer show up in Link. They used to show up giving me two temps per video card. See up-to-date system list.

I read in Bug Fixes list that SSD/HDD monitoring was removed, but it also stated there were improvements to AMD video cards and boards. Seems the improvements backfired with my setup.

Very much need monitoring of the video cards as they are used for calculations for research projects and get very hot. Need Link to monitor and shutdown system when overheat.

Attach photos of the issue to the post that help #4. See 2 photos

Capture.thumb.PNG.62442756301388fa1d3ff2677ffa961b.PNG

corsair2.thumb.PNG.33b29adab7e2f8bd5ef219d9dbde75e6.PNG

My corsairlink v4.9.7.35 (latest?) stopped displaying my H100i info and disk drives after updateing to windows 10 version 1803. Rebooting does not fix this. Any comment from the experts?

Make sure you reinstall Link after the 1803 update. I might go into Device Manger and remove the Corsair USBXp Driver from there as well, just to force a driver re-installation. Fairly typical problem after most of these semi-annual MS updates. The drive temps are a separate issue and not available on Link 4.9.7.

Make sure you reinstall Link after the 1803 update. I might go into Device Manger and remove the Corsair USBXp Driver from there as well, just to force a driver re-installation. Fairly typical problem after most of these semi-annual MS updates. The drive temps are a separate issue and not available on Link 4.9.7.

Thanks for the quick reply, I will try that and let you know...

I'm on 1803 now and a lot of the temps are incorrect. I compared them with three other sensor programs and all of them are consistent except for CL4. Either they are labeled incorrectly or the temps are wrong. Once example is CPU temp. CL4 shows 45.0C while all my other programs show 26C. There also is some missing temps. I did an uninstall and an install of CL4 but that didn't help.

It appears the labels are not assigned to the corresponding values. I compared the temps with HWiNFO64 and I got the correct labels on their corresponding temp. Both HWiNFO and CL4 have the temps in the exact same order. The two missing temps are TZ00 and TZ01 which I previously ascertained by using SIX64X.

So yeah after the newest Windows 10 update to 1803, my Corsair Link software isn't showing the H100i.

Reinstalling software doesn't work, it's only a temporary fix!

PLEASE fix it!!

Have you looked in Device Manager for the Corsair USBXp Driver and reset it?

Both of my Fury X video cards do not show up in link. This was a issue on the last update as well. From what I read in the improvements and thought this issue would be fixed. Did I misunderstand or is this not being addressed?

Have you looked in Device Manager for the Corsair USBXp Driver and reset it?

I have tried.. I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled it.. nothing.

Sometimes the driver appears offline, had no issues before build 1803.

Now in Device Manager the corsair usbxp driver is listed as offline/removed.

Device USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C03\7289_1.0 was deleted.

Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}

Device USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C03\7289_1.0 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_04A9&PID_176B\409BCB

Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}

Location Path:

Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF122

Present: false

So read some stuff, seems recent/fairly recent Windows Update(s) make stuff not work properly.

Whenever systems running an Intel SSD install the new Windows 10 April 2018 Update their machines crash.

“Microsoft is working with OEM partners and Intel to identify and block devices with Intel SSD 600p Series or Intel SSD Pro 6000p Series from installing the April 2018 Update due to a known incompatibility that may cause performance and stability issues. If you have encountered this issue, follow the steps to reinstall the previous operating system (Windows 10, version 1709)”

https://www.fudzilla.com/news/pc-hardware/46307-intel-ssds-banned-from-windows-10-update

Both of my Fury X video cards do not show up in link. This was a issue on the last update as well. From what I read in the improvements and thought this issue would be fixed. Did I misunderstand or is this not being addressed?

This program and multiple AMD cards is a setup for fail. Have been thru multiple revisions, and about 3-4 have worked for some things, and mostly not for others. Too bad too, like the setup/function of it....

I had a perfectly good working version of Corsair link that I liked.

It had the black background, and I was able to graph out and scale temperature increases to correspond with the fan speed.

Now I have this red honeycomb version, and all it shows is the pump speed and water temperature! All the other readings are gone. Not only that but there is no way to customize or change fan speed or anything for that matter. All I can do is select balanced, quiet or performance. What the heck have you guys done with this software and WHY?

I tried to go back to earlier versions but I can't find the one I had, and the really early versions are terrible.

The last update before this one was showing my CPU package at 65C! Ridiculous, my CPU core temps have never gone over 42C maximum.

It also showed my graphics cards as reading 60C or more, which is also ridiculous because they also never go higher than 50C.

You guys need to get this software sorted because you sold a product based on the availability and functionality of Corsair Link, this is a major reason people buy your product and if you can't

deliver you should be refunding people for their products. This is how class action lawsuits get started.

uc?id=17hecLqzWEtS__4hRdy9m8DckuUyVppqU

Guys, is it normal? When I had my H110i I made sure to uninstall Corsair Link and the USB driver in Control Panel, so when I first booted up the PC my H150i Pro was detected as a removal device, just like when the icon appears in the task (next do the clock time) to click and eject but as soon as I installed the CL it disappeared and it was being detected like USB drive normally through device management and Windows. Also, should I stick to Corsair Link or change to iCUE, what is the most recommended to be using today? Heard some people telling me to use iCUE because CL was going to be discontinued.

I joined here only to say that Corsair Links 4.9.7.35 is piece of c***.

At quiet mode, fans starts randomly runnning at 100% for no reason ( temps ok, no cpu load). After clicking cooling profile it settles down for like 30-60seconds.

I created test profile, adjusted fan running at max 50% at 50c, but still it runs at 100% without reason time to time. And it runs at 100% so long until i reclick quiet, performance, balaned, or my test profile.

I had to put fans directly to MOBO. Now it runs nice at windows use.. Dunno yet about gaming.

DOT BUY THIS CRAP COOLER.(sofware, to be correct) You dont get any support from corsair, as far as i read from forums.

Same issue here, but on Win7 x64. Reinstalled h100i v2 clean (no Corsair Link software) and installed latest and now have no h100i visible.

The unit is fully functional as it came from another pc where it operated flawlessly. ONLY change was installing new Corsair Link.

No instructions anywhere for how to install the Corsair USBXp Driver when the software fails to do so on its own.

Archived