Corsair Community

Dashboard Ram temperature.

Astral85

It's possible that the CLink4 service has stopped for whatever reason. Close out iCUE completely and go to Task Manager -> Services and restart the CLink4 service and see if that helps.

I'm referring to iCUE not CLink, I have no ram temps in iCUE. I have been troubleshooting in clean boot mode by disabling services but the Corsair.Service is running.

DDR3 Dom Plat Pro... Doesnt display temps as far as i know.. never has for me anyways

Sorry I have not updated my system specs and now have Dominator Platinum DDR4. The Platinum DDR4 has temperature reading built in as was seen in CLink..

• 2 months later...

I recently tried out icue on both my amd and intel machines. It couldnt find the ram temp senors of my g.skill ram or my dominator platinum ram. They are detected by link and other software. Went back to link since i want to setup some of the fan curves based on ramp temp.

Also i have the dominator airflow fan with rgb and while i can set it as dominator fan in link for proper rgb control it cant be set as dominator fan in icue that option is missing but all the other options are there.