Corsair Community

Corsair Crystal Mirror Black edition replacement glass

MartyMc

So after 4 days of putting this case together, I finally got everything up and running to have the back panel glass shatter in my hands.

Obviously I was crushed. So I ordered a replacement panel, but now I'm worried it's going to be just a plain glass panel. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is the case as I'm now an unexpected 35 quid down for potentially the wrong thing

I ordered one cause I can't get onto the rma system. It keeps asking for details regarding province and zip code won't let me pass that screen. And mostly because the replacement glass looks right on the image but details specify it's clear.

• Corsair Employees
I ordered one cause I can't get onto the rma system. It keeps asking for details regarding province and zip code won't let me pass that screen. And mostly because the replacement glass looks right on the image but details specify it's clear.

I would call in to our Customer Service team and have them help you set up an account. After that you can submit an RMA request for your glass.

I finally phoned them, got a part number. Told me i had to send the panel back to the Netherlands, even though there is one in Bolton. Gave me the part number and told me just to go on the web store and type it in and it should show up no problem.

Part number is wrong and no matter what way i look at it, its not on their web store. The customer service is surprisingly bad.

I have a ticket set up now and just waiting to hear back but i don't hold much hope ill come out of this dealing better off. Lessons learned the hard way.