Corsair Community

Connecting Case RBG Fans to Corsair Lighting Node Pro

jonjon69691

Hello all...

My PC Case is a MasterCase H500P ATX Mid-Tower Case with two 200mm RGB fans in the front & I want to connect the x2 front fans to the Corsair Lighting Node Pro, however, the x2 case fans have the male 4-pin connectors on the ends of the fan. So...

[A] Is there some type of connector, adaptor, and/or extension that will let me connect the x2 case fans to the LNP? if so...

Will it work just fine?

I have the Corsair Hydro Series, H150i PRO RGB, 360mm Radiator, Triple 120mm ML Series PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Control with Software, Liquid CPU Cooler, CW-9060031-WW..... and I also bought the..... CORSAIR ML120 PRO RGB, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation RGB LED PWM Fan, CO-9050076-WW. 3-Pack with Lighting Node PRO.....so all I have left to do is connect the x2 [front of case] 200mm RGB fans w/RGB 4-pin male connector so I can control them all via the Corsair Lighting Node Pro.

I linked everything in my post so there is no confusion on anyone's part. I, myself, "cannot" find any type of adapter to make this happen. Anyone able to share some light on this issue?

[sorry if this is a re-post, I couldn't find an answer anywhere in forums]

Thank you

No, you will not be able to control those fans from the Corsair RGB system. Those are 12V 5050 RGB LEDs on those fans; the Corsair RGB system uses 5V addressable RGB - so not only different voltage but also different control mechanisms.