Corsair Community

760t Questions

mvincee

I got my liquid cooler (h115i pro) and installed it last night. I changed it to two 140LL fans and it worked great. However, I got a few questions:

• I removed one of the drive cages. Can I stack it to the other drive cage? How?

• What is the use of the USB cable that is connected from the pump to a USB port? I cannot find another USB ports to connect it. Two JUSB ports were already used: one was a connection to the front panel and the other to the lightning node pro.

• The radiator fans were installed inside the case. The front part of the case looks empty. Can I install more fans at the front? How?

• Corsair Employees

Yeah you can stack the drive cages. Just slide the cage on top of the other along the groove. You should notice two screws holes between the cages. Just screw there to secure it.

That USB cable is to allow the pump to interact with Corsair Link. That's how you'll be able to set RGB colors and adjust fan speed.

You can only really install two 140 fans in the front and there's not much room for anything else. You'd have to remove the drive cages or front filter.