Corsair Community

h100I WIERED PROFILING

mondenath

That's because your radiator temperature is relatively high.

Now ... the question is ... why is your radiator temperature high? Typically, in cases like this, the first suspect is the temperature of the air going through the radiator. Is your radiator set as exhaust? If so, what's the internal case temperature?

Its coffee lake setup. the case temps is 30 degree.

yes the radiator is set as exaust and my query is why performance is not reaching max rpm and quiet is reaching max rpm.

balance is doing quiet settings. All reverse order.

No, your situation is far more complex and we are still trying to sort your environmental conditions from cooler performance in the other thread. In relation to the above, you coolant temp is higher in the Quiet mode shot and as you approach the the 40C=100% threshold, the fan curve turns sharply upwards and 1C will show a noticeable fan speed change. Regardless, differences in fan speed of that sort have zero bearing on your end results. If your case temp is 37C, you coolant will be 37C at any fan speed. I am concerned you are at these levels at all, but separating your rather warm and dynamic room temp information from the coolant dats is proving to be difficult.

its clear that the room temps is above 30. so as the 37-39 on coolant.

it was clear when the pump is running at 3.1k rpm the coolant is below 38 ie 37.2degrees celcius

when the balanced is set it is 2k each.

when it is quiet the pump is 2.1k but the fan is 2.7k max speed as pump is not fast enough casusing the temps of coolant to raise to 38 deg celcius.

As stated, 40C=100% fan speed so the fans should not be maxed out at 2600+ with your coolant at 37.2C. As I mentioned in the first reply, the curve gets steep in those last few degrees and thus 38.0C may have a trigger to jump in speed while the 37C is a different speed. It is also highly likely you took a snippet in time and did not allow the system to adjust. Balanced and Quiet share the same pump speed and that would seem to negate the theory it is responsible for the difference in coolant temperature. The fans have a certain amount of hysteresis or 'fan delay' to prevent them from ramping up and down in speed and driving you crazy. You may have caught the system is a moment of deliberate step down from a higher coolant temperature. If you really wanted to test this, you would need to leave it at each setting for several minutes and note the coolant temp at each one. This would best be done at the idle state.

However, I think you are chasing phantoms with this and more importantly, you should never be using the preset Quiet, Balanced, Performance profiles with your ambient temperature. They just don't work well. They were designed for a standard room temp of 20-23C and you are way about that. Even quiet will make your fans blast all the time. You need to use a custom curve. If the interior case temperature is 35C, then that is as low as the coolant temp can go. Set the fans to the minimum or as low as you like. A normal coolant delta would be +6C above that, so set a fan speed you can tolerate to +6C. The difficult part is room temperature fluctuation can almost equal that and apparently do for you. This makes keeping the fan speeds where you want them more difficult. I usually suggest people make a Winter and Summer curve. You may need a morning/night and afternoon curve.