Corsair Community

my new corsair one pro is nosy

m.stapleton

Hi just got a corsair one pro ti and no matter what its doing even when idle its nosy. The fan is silent like it should be but the pc itself makes a humming noise.I do have a 4 year old air cooled pc that is filled with dust and that is twice as quiet, in a quiet room its quite loud.so i got an RMA from scan which i purchased it from but they wont replace it cos they say it make no sound which is just not true.can someone from corsair please help me.

• Corsair Employee

Hi there,

The only suggestion I can provide at this time is to contact our customer support directly if you have any concerns regarding your CORSAIR ONE.

If the fan is silent, it's likely the pump on the GPU side you're noticing. Pump noise is normal and it's entirely possible that the system is within spec, but this type of thing is more subjective and can actually change depending on the environment you're in.

Thanks for your reply.The noise is unacceptable for any new pc or laptop to be making,I can hear it from the next room 3 meters away or even when next to a washing machine or dryer when their on.but the good news is that the day scan gave back the pc i phoned them again and they apologised and said that i was right and the unit should be under 20dbs,gave me a new rma and said they will replace It, also got an email saying that the pc was faulty and a replacement has been authorized.but they have to test it again so im just hoping for the best outcome.Hopefully i should be getting a new one soon.

Archived