Corsair Community

Icue does not sync at start up

Deepe

Icue can't load the profiles by itself at the start up, what is funny is that everytime I boot the computer, the software loads only the led strip #1 (I have 4, but only #1 on and it did start the right strip) but the color is the rgb spectrum wave, not the one I saved. I have to manually select the profile and then everything loads and works fine. (including the fans color)

It's like it can't load by itself the profile. Corsair link and Cue combo does it pretty fine, so it's not the lightning node nor the fans.

Icue can't load the profiles by itself at the start up, what is funny is that everytime I boot the computer, the software loads only the led strip #1 (I have 4, but only #1 on and it did start the right strip) but the color is the rgb spectrum wave, not the one I saved. I have to manually select the profile and then everything loads and works fine. (including the fans color)

It's like it can't load by itself the profile. Corsair link and Cue combo does it pretty fine, so it's not the lightning node nor the fans.

It should load the first profile on the list. So you may need to drag the profile that you want at startup to the top of the list.

It should load the first profile on the list. So you may need to drag the profile that you want at startup to the top of the list.

Sorry, I may have not been clear, but I have only one profile.

Im having the same issue. It loads the right lighting profile in my keyboard but the lighting node only lights up my first fan with RGB spectrum wave. It should load up 6 fans and 2 ledstrips with static white.

"edit"

They are both in the same profile thats on top of the profile selections.

I am having the same problem with my Lightning Node Pro. I have 3 LL fans connected. On windows boot/logon only FAN 1 is lit, and it is doing default rainbow-wawe (Not the setting in the profile). FAN2+3 are not lit. I have to open the iCUE program and edit the existing settings for it to apply settings to all fans. I have only the Default profile.

EDIT: Cloud it have anything to do with the "lighting effects" named with som non-standard caracters? Mine is named "lyseblå" (Light blue in Danish)

EDIT: Cloud it have anything to do with the "lighting effects" named with som non-standard caracters? Mine is named "lyseblå" (Light blue in Danish)

I have tried to rename lighting effects to names without special caracters, but the problem remains.

I have the same problem with my Commander Pro. I created a nearly identical profile that applies itself when Chrome is opened, so I don't have to switch profile in iCue. This profile is nearly identical (changed the rgb value by 1) because a literal copy wouldn't apply itself on opening Chrome.

My logs are attached.

ICue logs.zip

Hey, hey!

Quite sure I read a post about this already, and Corsair is aware of the issue. It does the same with me as well until iCUE starts and is loaded into memory. Only 1 fan and 1 strip light up while booting/OS is starting.

It's not until iCUE pops up on the taskbar that things are all fired up. I'll see if I can find the official comment from Corsair regarding this for you, but at this time, it read like a known issue to be fixed in a future patch.

EDIT: Here's the thread. Corsair duplicated the bug in-house, so it's on the fix-it list.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=176189

Just created an account to post this same issue. Glad to see that i'm not the only one experiencing this exact same issue.

The weird thing is , like others users stated, upon startup only the keyboard profile works but also the h100i v2 led which is odd.

The first HD120 fan lights up but stays as "rainbow wave" until you go into iCUE and manually turn on the rest of the fan lights either by turning on and off the profile and or by simply clicking in one of the custom lighting LED zones.

Here is an imgur album explaining the issue we are having and including the temporary fix: https://imgur.com/a/ElG8d

It is worth noting that I never had this issue when it was just corsair link.

Anyway, good to know that corsair is on the ball already. Thanks guys!

What profile is "at the top"? This will be the default profile applied when you enter iCue.

And until iCue starts, the profiles aren't applied. They are working on the hardware-based profiles (which is what gave you your settings at boot). You'll see improvements in upcoming versions but it may not be entirely what you are looking for (yet).

• 5 months later...

Might be alittle late to the party. But i used to have issues with my Corsair registering all of my devieces. Mouse, mouse pad, headset and keyboard. I tried tried and tried. No one knew a damn thing. I used to have to restart the comp and do a lengthy process to get it to work once....

So what i found out was, closing out the program completely. Like down in the bottom right hand corner where the clock is. Open that up, find the Corsair program and right click and close it. Then reopen it. Im not sure if this will help, but if it does, it sucks and is a bull**** fix to something that should just automatically work.

Archived