Corsair Community

Fix Corsair Link

joebonkers

Using link to monitor all temps of mother board, hard drives, cpu cores memory and gpu, my H115i is no longer showing temps or pump speed. Cue now shows that info. Now i have to have 2 windows open to show temp monitoring of all components. I only use Cue for lighting and macros. Link is what I run in background to monitor all temps. Please fix Corsair.

Using link to monitor all temps of mother board, hard drives, cpu cores memory and gpu, my H115i is no longer showing temps or pump speed. Cue now shows that info. Now i have to have 2 windows open to show temp monitoring of all components. I only use Cue for lighting and macros. Link is what I run in background to monitor all temps. Please fix Corsair.

First, wrong section. In the future, please use the appropriate sub-forum. You'll get a quicker response.

Second, it sounds like you installed iCue, which combines the functionality of Link and CUE into one software package. So this behavior is by design. And iCue will monitor all of the settings that Link did; just go to your dashboard and add the items to the Dashboard.