Corsair Community

Link not working with 2 of 3 LL series fans

Discordya

I'm a super newb so I apologize if I don't get all the info correctly the first time.

I recently rebuilt (yesterday) and installed the 3-pack Corsair LL Series CO-9050072-WW LL120 RGB fans. When I powered on, all 3 worked and had their gorgeous rainbow halo goodness going just fine. I went along, installing my drivers for other things (vid card, chroma keyboard/mouse, printer, etc). And the last thing I did was download the Link software to control my LL fans. Once I opened the program for the first time, fan #1 continued to glow, but 2 and 3 just went dark. The fans are running, just not the RGB. I've tried setting them to other types (led strip, LL fan, etc) but nothing works. I've tried different color options, didn't work. I'm not sure what else to do. I can change the way #1 looks, but 2 and 3 are no longer lit up at all.

What am I doing wrong?

Did you add the other two fans to the Lighting Channel? You need to add the fans by clicking on the "Plus" on the configuration screen.

Make sure that they are configured as LL fans. If you're still having issues and you've added them, please post your main Link dashboard and the configuration screen for the Lighting Channel.