Corsair Community

Hardware Playback?

Astral85

Assuming that you are referring to fans/strips (Lighting Node Pro/Commander Pro) ... not yet; from what I understand, it's on the "To Do" list. Keep in mind, however, that hardware playback won't support anything near the complexity of the profiles that you can do with iCue.

Assuming that you are referring to fans/strips (Lighting Node Pro/Commander Pro) ... not yet; from what I understand, it's on the "To Do" list. Keep in mind, however, that hardware playback won't support anything near the complexity of the profiles that you can do with iCue.

I wondered that also, the complexity of lighting configurations that iCUE is capable of being saved to hardware playback. Perhaps if it at least resembled the profile some way. :biggrin:

Some of the basics would be good, like saving fan profiles or simple colors to the cooler or fans. iCue over-wrote my prior pump saved settings and appears to have knocked it back to default. Not really an issue with the fans, but I am already tired of the rainbow on the pump. Fans were a mixed bag as well. Some of my ML-RGB defaulted to OFF (which was fine). Others went all rainbow again. Once again, those items had a default setting saved and it is no longer in play. I am a little curious about what iCue is doing with in regards to this.