Corsair Community

Level of support - Not good

waveform

Corsair’s phone support recommends people to use the web site "or" leave a message on the answering machine. :feedback: If someone has bad memory and only has one computer how are they suppose to get a hold you guys?

But thats not my only point:

Second, I left a phone message over 5 hours ago, I took off work today, Are you guys going to call me back when I’m at work and my boss is up my.....?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but come on guys.

Considering you’re the best memory makers in the world, I don't see why you can't hire more phone support. :mad:

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry we are a bit behind today, because someone was out sick. You are welcome to try again or please let me know what's going on and I will be happy to try and help you.

Can you tell me the module part# and the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set? And what exactly is the problem?

In addition, our hours are 8:30AM to 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday pacific time, so 5 hours ago we were not here.

Archived