Corsair Community

Sdk

Vysse

Will there be an iCUE SDK? I ask because I would like to link my Corsair stuff with my Motherboard and Video card and my Razer mouse (which would be a Corsair mouse if they would just release a wireless MMO mouse)

Will there be an iCUE SDK? I ask because I would like to link my Corsair stuff with my Motherboard and Video card and my Razer mouse (which would be a Corsair mouse if they would just release a wireless MMO mouse)

There will be but no details yet. I'm waiting for it too ...

At the very least, in the interim, in my very brief tests at home the sdk appeared to work as before for at least the CUE integration.

The original cue SDK? I only need to read my keyboard even to make what I want work. I just wanna set the rest of my components based off my current settings on iCUE.

The original cue SDK? I only need to read my keyboard even to make what I want work. I just wanna set the rest of my components based off my current settings on iCUE.

yeah that should theoretically work just fine if the support is there for the rest of the components to have the SDK trigger events.

If you are having problems getting the sdk to actually run, try uninstall Corsair Link as for me that was hiccuping the start of the CUE SDK in iCUE (and possibly previous versions)