Corsair Community

AIO/H110i on the Device Settings page.

Astral85

Should there be any settings for the H110i on the settings page? I get polling rate settings for the mouse, brightness settings for the LNP but the H110i does nothing when clicked. This is when you click the Settings tab at the top of the page which brings a settings panel into the foreground.

Currently neither the H110i GT/H110i is supported by iCUE yet, what you see here is the software "taking" over the control yet giving you zero control. So in the meantime the best option is to go back to Corsair Link for now until official support has been rolled out, if you choose to do so.

Slight Edit: Didn't see this before, but if you want to check out how the cooler is doing if it gives you an option, that must be done from the Home tab, not the settings tab, all that's there is where eventual firmware updates and such will be patched through aswell as a brightness setting.

(By this time my reply could be obsolete incase you've already looked at the compatibility list for iCUE, if it is, I'm sorry.)

Edited by RevolverHound
Rearranging words.

Currently neither the H110i GT/H110i is supported by iCUE yet, what you see here is the software "taking" over the control yet giving you zero control. So in the meantime the best option is to go back to Corsair Link for now until official support has been rolled out, if you choose to do so.

(By this time my reply could be obsolete incase you've already looked at the compatibility list for iCUE, if it is, I'm sorry.)

The H110i does work with iCUE, you get fan and pump control and the standard 2-4 colour cycle effects. I hope Corsair can add some support for the older coolers to work with the new lighting effects. I think what I was looking for in that screenshot was a settings panel similar to the Sabre and LNP, perhaps with a update firmware button and a brightness slider. I guess that there are no such settings needed for the H110i or that they are not implemented yet. For the record, the H110i does work with iCUE, there is just no advanced lighting support.

Slight Edit: Didn't see this before, but if you want to check out how the cooler is doing if it gives you an option, that must be done from the Home tab, not the settings tab, all that's there is where eventual firmware updates and such will be patched through aswell as a brightness setting.

Yeah that's what I was looking for, something similar to the mouse and LNP firmware/brightness setting. I guess no such settings are needed for the H110i at this stage..

Yeah that's what I was looking for, something similar to the mouse and LNP firmware/brightness setting. I guess no such settings are needed for the H110i at this stage..

I have no idea, iCUE is still in early beta after all, perhaps if they can figure out how it worked back in LINK they could very well implement it in the future.

Edited by RevolverHound
Slight rearrangment of words.

Hello!

I have the last version of iCue and i can change light color and speed of the pump/cooler as well.

If you need a screenshot, reply that comment and i will try to attach it.

Regards.

And you have the H110i? Did you look at the compatibility list referenced in one of the earlier posts on this thread?

There are two different issues on this thread. That makes things confusing.

1) On the settings, that is correct, you cannot click on the cooler. There are no settings for it at this time.

2) Not all coolers are supported by iCue yet. Please take a look at the compatibility list: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=176104.

I think the cooler support issue needs another separate thread. This thread is specifically about the device settings, such as firmware update and brightness control. Please look at the screenshot.

The only support the H110i doesn't have with iCUE that I am aware of is advanced lighting effects.