Corsair Community

Scimitar PRO RGB issues

Sheepona

While trying to make changes in cue i have come across an issue. For the onboard storage profile, the 4 and 5 mouse buttons can not be changed, and the light effects are simple to use.

However on the non-store-able profiles. Mouse buttons 4 & 5 can be changed but all the lighting effects become un-intuitive and confusing.

In CUE, there's a switch on the top right to switch on and off advanced mode. That should turn your lighting back into the predefined effects. Regarding your mouse buttons 4 and 5, I think it's because if those are rebound, you don't have a way to change profiles. DPI is different, so I'm not sure lol.

In CUE, there's a switch on the top right to switch on and off advanced mode. That should turn your lighting back into the predefined effects. Regarding your mouse buttons 4 and 5, I think it's because if those are rebound, you don't have a way to change profiles. DPI is different, so I'm not sure lol.

That fixed the lighting thing. However I still can't rebind buttons 4 & 5 on the profiles that save directly to the mouse I have to use another which is ridiculous it creates an issue were traveling is difficult

• Corsair Employees

Hi Sheepona, while you won't be able to assign a change for the profile switch button as that's needed for hardware profile switching, you should be able to rebind the DPI toggle.

Due note, the rebinding of the DPI toggle is only effective for that specific profile, so you may need to switch profiles (the first button!) to get the to proper profile with your DPI Toggle rebinded.

Hi Sheepona, while you won't be able to assign a change for the profile switch button as that's needed for hardware profile switching, you should be able to rebind the DPI toggle.

Due note, the rebinding of the DPI toggle is only effective for that specific profile, so you may need to switch profiles (the first button!) to get the to proper profile with your DPI Toggle rebinded.

So why is it that I can rebind it in the the software stored profiles? I play a game where that really does need to be the "forward mouse button". I am not always playing on my specific computer. Is there anyway what so ever to change it? If not i understand, just thought i would ask.