Corsair Community

Corsair needs a <100g palm mouse!

solarity

I had a M60 for years, though I realized it was a bit to small and heavier than other mice out there. So I gave the M60 to my nephew and looked for a new mouse. After a bit of research I realized I wanted a lighter mouse that was a bit larger. After checking out reviews, looking at rocket jump ninja, and getting the feel of the mice from Best Buy displays, I settled on the G403 mouse and I love it. It would be nice to run everything from one software. If Corsair makes a comfortable larger mouse, that is lighter than 100g, and has RGB I will gladly use my G403 at work and buy a new Corsair mouse. I want a new mouse at work anyways.

I did test out the Glaive at Best Buy and I thought it could be a bit wider, though you could only try it with the attached thumb rest. The M65, which looks identical to the M60 has a unique design, though I found it to heavy, the thumb buttons were seldom used as they were to out of the way, and I didn't find it that comfortable, compared to the G403. Aluminum is a lot more expensive than plastic and it is heavier, it doesn't seem to really belong in mice. I love Aluminum in my K70 Lux keyboard.

Corsair only has 1 mouse, the Glaive in RJN's top 40 list, which is a commonly referenced place to look at mice reviews. It is #25 and the only heavier mouse is rated at #40. Granted I think it would be ranked much higher on RJN's top 40, if it was lighter than 120g and more like 100.

• 2 months later...
Hi solarity, thanks for the input! We're always happy to hear feedback. Btw, did you happen to have a chance to check out the Sabre as well? It's pretty light as well.

Forgot to circle back to this, I did see is similar in weight. I am looking for something a little something a little larger for a palm grip. I love iCue, though I don't mind waiting for Corsair to make something that can top rocketjumpninja's charts :)