Corsair Community

iCue one fan not displaying Far cry effects

gmoneda

I have a commander pro and a Lighting Node Pro (LNP). On the LNP I have 4 lightstrips on lighting channel one and six HD fans on lighting channel 2.

Everything works great except for fan #6 (LNP chan 2) lights don't do the far cry effects, it is off. All others work fine.

The fan #6 (LNP chan 2) works with all icue effects fine.

The CP has 4 light strips on each channel.

Nice work on the software,

g

• Corsair Employees

Did you know you can actually open the profiles in the SDK folder and tinker with them? All the game does with our SDK is ping CUE to play the profile in your folder. To check to see if the profile is working with your setup properly, you can just import it, adjust it, and export it back to the folder (make sure names are the same). I recommend though you backup any profiles before you do so.

The path to the folder is Corsair\Corsair Utility Engine\GameSdkEffects\FarCry5

I took a gander in there and it is a bit beyond what I feel up to (Product manger for netflow product full time)

I can see your point that is probably due to the number of fans (6) and led # is beyond the profile in those. Thanks

• Corsair Employees
I took a gander in there and it is a bit beyond what I feel up to (Product manger for netflow product full time)

I can see your point that is probably due to the number of fans (6) and led # is beyond the profile in those. Thanks

Its okay to make a mistake, I can always resend you the profiles btw.