Corsair Community

Another Cue Freezing Thread

schmonyon

Hey all,

I got myself a k70 lux, glaive and a set of void pros.

I tried installing cue but it froze the pc at 59% and now it only gets to 5%. I thought i had found a possible fix from another thread by installing it on another computer and copying the files to Program files on my gaming rig. That only works with the VOIDs unplugged from my computer, as soon as i plug them in, the k70 and glaive leds turn off and caused cue to crash.

I read in another thread on here that unplugging the optical drive can allow you to install it, which is what i did, even though it wouldnt install, the cue i transferred from another computer works completely fine until the plug the optical drive in.

so basically if i want to game at night with the leds on i cant use the VOIDs which is frustrating

Not really sure whats going on??

i should said what version, its Cue 2.24.35.

It didnt "install" on my gaming pc, i installed it on my laptop and copied the files over to my gaming pc and that seemed to work but only under certain conditions.

I will give that a go

*edit* I just tried clearing my appdata for corsair, reinstalled and it go to 59% before the computer froze. tried icue and that got 46% before the computer froze.

Edited by schmonyon