Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Question (before buying)

lin33829

Hi there,

I am considering buying the One Pro with 1080 Ti but I have 3 questions I would like to ask before I pull the trigger considering it is an expensive investment!

1- The no. of posts I see in the forum about the noise and rebooting/freezing issues have really worried me. Are these issues that common or is it because of the fact a good amount of people post here was as a result of the issues?

2- Following question 1, does the 1080 version have less of these noise and freezing/reboot issues?

3- I am not resident of USA and it is hard to source the machine from where I am. So I am thinking of buying it on Corsair website, ship to my friend in Missouri, then I can physically collect it when I travel there. However, I saw the price on Corsair website is excluding tax, I wonder is the tax going to be paid when I get through to the check-out stage online, or will I friend need to pay it when he signs for delivery (and how much approx. in this case)?

Because I do not live in USA so dealing with any issue involving returning/replacing the machine will be such a headache and potentially costly for me (shipping), therefore I would greatly appreciate any help with this before I buy!

Re 1, mine runs completely silently. I suspect most do ... people that don't have problems aren't going to post here to say they don't have problems - only the ones with noise problems will post about them. There are a couple of people, but vs the number of One's Corsair has sold my guess is that's a pretty damn small percentage. And none of the reviews I watched/read before purchasing mentioned anything negative re noise (or much anything negative at all). YMMV.