Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar Pro Mouse Feedback

bluesh34

Although the tracking is fine, which is the reason I bought it, as the tracking on my other mouse was terrible because it had a laser sensor, I find the positioning of the buttons really awkward. I keep pressing 2 when I want to press 1, because they are too close together. This really spoils my gaming experience, especially on Overwatch for example.

I've already given this feedback through Live Chat and it's been noted but I thought I'd put it here too.

ok.

My issue is I've been putting in some time to use my new scimitar pro rgb, but i still come to the same conclusion that either i am doing something wrong, or the CUE is going through some reconstruction.

I just bought my new mouse a couple days ago, had some time to invest, and have been coming up zero results.

I understand that I need to study more but the videos on YouTube do not match the latest version of CUE. I don't see the thumbnails for each product etc...

The programming doesn't match what I see in the videos.

I guess I'll work with what I have until whatever update is released. (no choice)

Edited by 52cards
grammar

ok.

My issue is I've been putting in some time to use my new scimitar pro rgb, but i still come to the same conclusion that either i am doing something wrong, or the CUE is going through some reconstruction.

I just bought my new mouse a couple days ago, had some time to invest, and have been coming up zero results.

I understand that I need to study more but the videos on YouTube do not match the latest version of CUE. I don't see the thumbnails for each product etc...

The programming doesn't match what I see in the videos.

I guess I'll work with what I have until whatever update is released. (no choice)

Not sure if this will help you, but I found this video helpful for binding keys. Not sure if it has anything else useful in it:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAWyc18OCl4&t=395s[/ame]

• Corsair Employees

@52cards

Hi there, while the version of CUE in the video posted by bluesh34 is a little older, the process should be very similar. You'll want to create the action and define it, then just assign it to a key, you'll see the yellow line once it's assigned. It'll auto save as you go along for the software profiles.