Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB SE unavailable?

Sorensiim

Just switched from the K65 to the K63 wireless this weekend and now I really want the Dark Core RGB SE to complete the wireless setup. But, much to my dismay, I can't seem to find the Dark Core actually available anywhere in the EU? Hasn't it launched over here yet? Has it been recalled due to connection issues? Problems keeping up with demand? Just take my money, Corsair!

sTuhV5K.jpg

Look at that old Logitech Performance MX completely ruining the picture with its ghost clicks and missing clicks and alround shady performance...

From what I've heard, Corsair simply cannot make them fast enough. So the laws of supply and demand apply.

I'll just have to wait then :(

Do you want the normal Dark Core or the SE in particular? I do not see a mousepad in your pic.

SE in particular. Embedded Qi charger underway, will be mounted in the desk. I like my rig clean, with no cables showing. Seriously considering to add Qi charging to the K63W as well... :sunglasse

I'll just have to wait then :(

SE in particular. Embedded Qi charger underway, will be mounted in the desk. I like my rig clean, with no cables showing. Seriously considering to add Qi charging to the K63W as well... :sunglasse

I like the sound of that. Impressive.