Corsair Community

H150i PRO RGB in 750D case

M3rLiN_74

Planning a major overhaul of my system with new mobo, CPU and so on. Eyeballing the H150i PRO RGB, but, will that fit in my Obsidian 750D case? According to the specs, that case should be able to take a 360 radiator, but does that include the H150i PRO RGB??

@Hockster2

Tubes coming down from the rad are really close to your rear fan. Is there enough clearance there?

pretty clean build btw!

Thank you.

It was close but fit. I moved that system into a new case though. The 750D was destined to be my server once I found something I liked enough for my main PC.

Putting the rad with the hoses forward wouldn't actually reach. Mounting the rad in front wasn't ideal either, the hoses rubbed against that sharp edge of the 5.25 cage. The hoses need to be a few inches longer on the 150.

I think you are fine on the hoses. It looks like at least 1cm clearance and it is not place where you are going to get into trouble with something in front of the fan. Looks good to me. I think this is the first H150i I've seen in the 750D.

• 1 month later...
@Hockster2

How badly did the 150i block the top 5.25" bay? Completely, or might something like a memory card reader (in a 5.25">3.25" adapter bay) still fit?

Top slot is almost completely unusable. A card reader might fit if it was quite short.

It'll take half of the top optical bay so if you are planning to put a card reader or any 5.25 device, best to put them on the 2nd slot

Top slot is almost completely unusable. A card reader might fit if it was quite short.

Thank you both for the answers! Looking at building a new system with both components and have been trying to figure that out from just the regular case pics and couldn't be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
This is awesome, im glad this post was made, also this is the first time ive ever posted something on a forum :O i just have a question my motherboard has 2 CPU fan headers, i know the H150i comes with 3 fans though, should i buy a fan header 1 to 2 cable because of this? or is there something else i can do.

• 4 months later...

Archived