Corsair Community

Link didn't show all memory information

Y-Fritz

As you can see the memory area isn't fully shown in Corsair Link software. It looks like that the box ist out of the visual area. So the caption and some information are missing.

Currently I'm running version 4.9.6.19

It's a Crucial Ballistix Elite memory kit.

ram_tempiapx3.jpg

As you can see the memory area isn't fully shown in Corsair Link software. It looks like that the box ist out of the visual area. So the caption and some information are missing.

ram_tempiapx3.jpg

Yup, this happens to me as well. It's a minor issue; this has no impact on functionality. I wouldn't worry about it overmuch.

Yes I agree it's an minor issue. But if the memory modules aren't initialized correctly the temps aren't displayed within the software. That would be nice to have the memory temps all the time.

I Although recognized that after the PC was in standy by the memory values are correct displayed.

I will test Corair iCUE let's see if its solved there.

Thanks

Yes I agree it's an minor issue. But if the memory modules aren't initialized correctly the temps aren't displayed within the software. That would be nice to have the memory temps all the time.

I Although recognized that after the PC was in standy by the memory values are correct displayed.

I will test Corair iCUE let's see if its solved there.

Thanks

Interesting ... Link shows temperatures for your memory modules?

ram_tempiapx3.jpg

I have the same issue right now. My entire Link went haywire. Reinstalled and now I don't see the same pportion of my ram temps. I did yesterday though.