Corsair Community

The three buttons on top left (profile, light, lock) don't work

cyril

Hello,

I have been using the keyboard for a while now and I like it, but somehow, the three buttons on top (profile, light, lock) don't work. Profile is lit, light is not, lock is lit.

If I press, for example, lock, the color doesn't change and nothing happens. My Windows key still works.

What have I done wrong? (I have seen them work and I experimented a bit with the profiles). How can I reactivate them?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Cyril

Hello,

Just noticed mine was doing the same. Just exit out of the corsair utility engine and it should start working again. I'm guessing its a bug or something.

Oh yes! You're right! Lol.

Thank you very much :)

Regards,

Cyril

Sorry guys, there's a currently a bug with the 2.24.35 version of CUE that sounds like what you're dealing with. Is this what you're running? If so, you can try running back to a 2.23 version or download the early access version of the revamped iCUE on Corsair's website. Both will fix the issue.

Cooee xMacias

I just got my K95 today & I downloaded the latest CUE, which is in fact 2.24.35; I will find 2.23 as you suggest

I suppose CUE 2.9.53 & CUE 2.12.66 are too old; I had a K95 yonks ago until it played up the bad way

I also noticed that when I set "actions", it did not take until I exited out of CUE & then I restarted CUE

thanks for the quick reply xMacais

p.s. is iCUE like CUE v3?

Edited by beardrinksbeer
after thought :) I hate being sober

Hey, hey!

Yes @beardrinksbeer, iCUE is the next step in CUE design by Corsair. Although it is in an early access, it is essentially CUE2 + LINK4 bundled together. So if you have fans, ram, led strips by Corsair inside of your case, it's one program now to do everything.

Check out the subforum for iCUE. Corsair posted a number of videos you can watch on Youtube to see how it works.

I too had the same issue as you with my K95 (it locks down the buttons you're having issues with, as well as other things like mouse DPI and Void mic), but upgrading to iCUE does fix it.

• Corsair Employees

Hi guys, we're aware of the issue and our team is looking into it, sorry for problem. In the meantime, like PJH mentioned, you can rollback to 2.23 or hop over to our early access to check out iCUE.

Download link for 2.23:

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.23.40_release.msi

iCUE

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue

thank you PJH for the explanation :biggrin: I only have Corsair for my keyboard ATM; I love this K95 Plat :p: my first K95 died last year & I did not have enough money to get the Plat; big mistake getting the ROCCAT Ryos Mk FX

thank you Corsair Mint for the link, but I found a download on the net yesterday

Happy Easter to all